We need you!
HCAO needs your help meeting our goal of 2,500 people attending the 2015 Capitol Steps Rally on February 11th. Every person counts!
1. Crowd Turn-Out: Help recruit Rally attendees from HCAO Caucuses, Member Organizations, Diverse Populations, Local Action Groups. Download and distribute the Rally Save the Date fliers you’ll find on the Rally page! Contact: Ross Lampert
2. Capitol Steps Activities and Program: Help plan the Rally program, including music, speakers, filming, Mad as Hell minutes and more. We need stage managers, people experienced with sound systems and other folks wanting to have a great time putting on an amazing Rally! Contact: Cheryl Simpson-Whitaker
3. Rally Communications: Help develop and execute coordinated media, social media, web, email blasts, publicity and post-event use of Rally material. Contact: Jim Robison
4. Legislative Advocacy: Help create talking points; prepare packets to go to legislators; set up appointments; provide lobby training and promote Rally legislative advocacy activities. Contact: Mark Kellenbeck
5. Rally Logistics: Help plan parking, use of venues, closing streets, arrivals of buses, cars, and trains--check-in/registration, coordinate training, and other tasks related to getting people to and from the Capitol. Contact: Tim Roach