1) Everybody pays in and everybody receives the health care they need.
2) No more deaths due too no or little health insurance.
3) No more fore closures because of medical bills.
4) No more medical postponements resulting in worse conditions.
5) Stop market based inflationary medical practices.
6) Your choice of medical provider.
7) Take health care off the bargaining table.
8) Stop defensive medical care.
9 Reduce administrative costs.
10) Reduce employer costs.11) No more out of pockets, high deductibles, co-pays, and limits.