Our mission is to create a comprehensive, equitable, publicly funded, high quality, universal health care system serving everyone in Oregon and the United States.
Health Care for All-Oregon considers health care to be a human right. We seek to create a health care system based on the principles of Universality, Equity, Accountability, Transparency, Participation, and the Public Good.
- Universality: Everybody in; nobody out.
- Equity: Health care resources and services must be distributed and accessed according to people’s needs.
- Accountability: The health care system must be accountable to the people it serves.
- Transparency in the health care system of all information, decision-making, and management.
- Participation by the public in decisions.
- Public Good: Health care, like education and public safety, is a fundamental part of a just society.